Fw: 2012 Cub Scout Day Camp / Frontier Daze

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Tina Parker <cubmaster226@...>
      To: j_suggs_jr <j_suggs_jr@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:04 PM
      Subject: 2012 Cub Scout Day Camp / Frontier Daze

      Our 2012 Cub Scout Day Camp is quickly approaching.  This years camp will be held at NC Wesleyan College, June 18-22nd, from 9 AM until 3 PM daily.  Our theme this year is Frontier Daze.  The cost for the camp is $60 per registered Scout.  This cost includes a camp t-shirt, patch, and craft supplies for the week.

      We are in the process of ordering t-shirts and craft supplies for camp.  Therefore, we need all registrations ASAP to guarantee that we will have enough craft supplies and
      t-shirts.  If you are a den leader or a unit leader please help us by contacting the scouts in your den or unit to help us promote our camp.  We have received many registrations for camp and have many more spots available.

      If you have not received a flier at this point and are interested in registering your son please visit our website at www.eccbsa.org and click on the Day Camp link.  Fliers may be printed and returned to our Council office with payment.  Please mail completed registrations and medical history forms to ECCBSA, PO Box 1698, Kinston NC 27803.

      For more information please contact Tina Parker at 252-544-0219.