2012 Tar River Day Camp

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 5:38 AM
      Subject: 2012 Tar River Day Camp

      Cub Scout Frontier Daze Day Camp is quickly approaching.  Unfortunately, many Scouts have not received their fliers in the mail yet.  This year's camp will be held June 18-22 at NC Wesleyan College from 9AM until 3PM each day.  The cost of camp is $60 per scout and includes a t-shirt and a patch.  Please help to spread the word about camp throughout your units.  The flier can be found on our Council web page at www.eccbsa.org.  Please click on the Event Fliers link, scroll down to June, and find the flier as well as a medical history form under the Tar River District link.

      In the past we have had many unit leaders that have turned in applications for their entire unit.  This year applications will not be accepted without the medical history form attached.  Please remind your scout parents of this when helping to promote camp within your units.  As well, if you are interested in serving as a leader or volunteer at camp please contact me ASAP.  If you have further questions please do not hesitate to call.

      Thanks for all that you do!

      Tina Parker