Online Tar River District Survey

  • Lew Sisson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012

      One of the major sources of funding that the Tar River District Boy Scouts receive is from our local United Way.  We use this funding to provide the best quality program possible for your Scout.   In order to give more and better information to the Tar River Region United Way about local Scouting, we are asking all of our Scout parents to complete a short survey.  This survey will help us compile information related to our United Way program focus, education.

      Our Scout parent survey is available online at http://trsurvey.eccbsa.org.  Not all of the questions will apply to everyone; so just disregard any question that does not apply to your Scout.

      All parents will also receive a direct mail regarding this survey.  Please encourage everyone to complete this survey.  If parents have multiple scouts in scouting, please encourage them to complete a survey for each youth.

      YIS

      Lew