2012 East Carolina Council Spring Camporee - "Rock the Camp"

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2012
      I would like to Thank all the units that represented the Tar River District during this years "Rock the Camp" Spring Camporee. I saw scouts from our district enjoying the events, and the service projects. Units leaders, job well done in providing the youth of our communities with the adult leadership that made their weekend possible.

      I would like to Thank Terry Best; Camp Eagles Area Chief, and his staff for making Camp Eagles and their events a success. You all represented the district well. The scouts will remember the fun for years to come.

      I would also like to Thank Timmy Strickland for serving as Head Judge for this years camporee. His long hours and emails to all the Area Chiefs made this years scoring of events run smoothly.

      It was a pleasure to serve once again as Vice-Chief of Programs for all the units, volunteers, and the youth of East Carolina Council. As we settle back in to our normal scouting routines, please take the time to reflect on what worked well and didn't work so well. Please get input from the scouts. Please send me an email with what you all come up with.
      Once again, Thanks to all that participated, and helped this weekend.

      YIS,

      James Suggs
      District Commissioner
      Tar River District