Spring Camporee

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2012

      Scout Leaders,

      The time has come that we must have an estimate of the number of Troops that that will be attending the ECC Spring Camporee.  This will be used to determine what campsite we will have and the number of campsites to marked off.  It will also be used to determine the specific service project we will be doing as a group.

      Please let me know by calling the number below or at the Roundtable on tomorrow night.  We also need to know if you have leaders or older scouts who can help with the three activities that we are in charge of.  The leader/older scout’s staff assistance can be counted towards your patrol(s) Camporee score.

      Thanks,

      Terry Best, Area Chief

      252-452-2023 (M)

    • Best, Terry - NRCS, Halifax, NC
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15

        Registration is now open, please promote the snot out of it!!!!

        Yours in Scouting;

        Avery Moore

        Scoutmaster of The Troop 11

        Building Character and advocating Servant Leadership through the aims of the Patrol Method.

        252-343-9911

        TheTroop11Scoutmaster@...