Fw: 2012 Council Camporee Booklet Now Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012

      East Carolina Council

      The 2012 Council Camporee Booklet is now available!

      Council Camporee will be held this year at the East Carolina Scout Reservation in Blount's Creek.

      This years Theme is "Rock the Camp!"

      We are focusing on conservation and fun while providing service to Camp Boddie as we prepare as a council for the opening of Summer Camp.

      To Register visit www.eccbsa.org
      and click on the Events Link

      More information Contact:

      Matt Lococo @ mlococo@...
      or contact
      The Perry Family Scout Service Center @ 252-522-1521

      This email was sent to j_suggs_jr@... by mlococo@... |
      East Carolina Council | PO Box 1698 | Kinston | NC | 28503