New Rocky Mount Fire Department Explorer Post

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011

    Subject: New Rocky Mount Fire Department Explorer Post

    The Rocky Mount Fire Department is starting an Explorer Post to allow area youth who may be interested in a career in Firefighting to get hands on experience and start their career with a foot up when that time comes.  The Fire Department is beginning to do some limited recruiting and wanted to offer the opportunity to high school age Scouts.  The department will have a limited number of spots available for participation, so if you have any youth that are interested, please let me know the name and contact information of the youth as soon as possible.  Attached is a flier with some basic information about the Post, if you have any further questions, feel free to give me a call.  The flier says to turn in contact info to the fire station, but again, please forward the contact information to me so that we can give our Scouts the best opportunity to take one of the limited spots.

    Lew Sisson
    252-955-9213
    lsissonbsa@...

    --