October Roundtable

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "amomof3scouts@..." <amomof3scouts@...>
      To: James Suggs <j_suggs_jr@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 1:38 PM
      Subject: Roundtable

      October Roundtable Reminders

      Cub breakout session: Camping menu options

      Lead by Dale Bradberry.

      Please bring 15 copies of a sample menu for a weekend camping trip to share with the group.

      Boy scout Pow Wow: Summer camp/camping & outing options

      Lead by: Adam, James or David

      Also we will have a Tiger Cub den leader specific training session so please let all of your Tiger Cub den leaders know so they can come and get this necessary training.

      We are going to put off the other den leader specific training to November. Please bring the names, email addresses, and phone numbers of each leader that needs this training and the den they lead so that we can plan what is needed. There is no need to have training for all dens, if the need is for Webelos leaders only. Again, bring this information with you on Thursday.

      Training: Hazardous weather

      Thanks
      Andrea Sessoms
      Email: amomof3scouts@...
    • Steve Mercer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011

        Tau Chapter is planning to bring the camping promotion team and to do a presentation.  Zack Bennet, the Vice Chief of OA affairs will lead this presentation. We would like to include Cub Scout camping activities as well. If we could get pictures of Cub camping activities, we could put these into a Cub promo slide show, and include into the Where to go Camping book. We are still waiting on a current Camp Boddie promo video as we are using a 2006 Camp Bonner promo video. This is the last one that has been put out by the council.

        Thanks,

        Steve Mercer

        Tau Chapter Advisor