Your Help is Needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2011

      A great opportunity for our units to participate in this activity.  Please contact Christy if you can assist with this project.

      We need your help filling our Holiday Food Boxes!

      We are doing things a little different this year.  We normally collect food items along with household goods.  This year we are just doing a food box and we are delivering in November.  This change is necessary so we can accommodate a new program.  In November and December we will partner with Walgreens to offer a “Santa for Seniors” program.  More details on that program will come soon!

      There are many Nash County Older Adults in need this holiday season.  Won’t you give to the Nash County Senior Center Food Drive for Older Adults and make someone’s holiday a little brighter?

      Items needed:

       Canned Goods

       Dry Boxed Food Items

       Canned Nutritional Beverages

      Would you like to help pack or deliver boxes?

      Boxes will be assembled Tuesday, November 8th

      at The Nash County Senior Center.

      Boxes will be delivered Wednesday - Friday, November 9th –11th.

      If you are interested in volunteering, please call or email

      Christy Southall at 459-1375  christy.southall@...

      Drop off your donation at the Senior Center or

      contact Christy to request a collection box for your area.

      Thank you in advance for your thoughtful consideration!

      Stacie Shatzer

      Aging Services Director

      Nash County Aging Department

      103 N. Alston Street

      Nashville, NC 27856

      Phone (252) 459-1691

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- "This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
      individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
      review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
      information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
      this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that
      any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
      those of Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. and/or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail
      and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie-Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage
      caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail."