FW: Camp Charles Cleanup

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Below is a message from Bob Cain the Caretaker at Camp Charles. As you can
      read we were very fortunate to not sustain any major damage. The other camps
      in the council did not fare as well. We are organizing a workday for this
      Saturday, September 3rd from 9am - 4pm to clean up the camp. I realize that
      there is also an opportunity to serve at Camp Boddie this Saturday and Boddie
      is in much worse shape than Charles. If you are planning on going to Camp
      Boddie this Saturday, do not change your plans to attend the cleanup at Camp
      Charles. If you are not in a position to go to Camp Boddie and would like to
      help at Charles this Saturday, please email me at aipock@... so
      we can organize the work teams. We have two major events planned for the
      next 6 weeks so we really need to get the camp back in shape for these

      Thank you for your continued support of Camp Charles.

      Adam Ipock
      Sr. Director of IS Technical Services
      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.
      (252) 937-2800 ext 1212
       Please consider the environment before printing my email.