fall/winter camporees

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2011
      We will have a meeting at 7pm Thursday September 1st, the meeting will be held at St. Paul's United Methodist Church. We will be setting the events and work schedule for the Fall Camporee at Charles November 4-6th.
      We also will be making the list of merit badges to be taught at the winter merit badge camporee in January.
           This meeting is for all Scouters or non-Scouters who wish to help at these events or have some input on the events. If you can not make the meeting and have amerit badge you would like to see taught in January, or would like to help on an event or merit badge please call Ron Kanthak.

                               Thanks