fishing camporee

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
      All units the annual district fishing camporee is coming up September 9-11th at Camp Charles.
         Units may camp Friday and Saturday or just Saturday night. If you do not wish to camp just come down for the day Saturday and fish.
          Registration will be start at 8am Saturday Sept. 10th and the event will start at 9am.
           We will have fish in the pond tagged and scouts can win a prize by catching a tagged fish. CUB SCOUTS only may fish at the pond from 9am until 11am after that time the adults can fish at the pond and there will be prizes for the longest and shortest fish caught. This will be from 11am to 1pm.
            After the 11am Cub fishing time we will have some games for them to play will the adults fish.
             Boy Scouts may fish anytime from 9am until 1pm(but not at the pond until 1pm) and we will have prizes for the longest, shortest and heaviest fish caught.
              The cost is $6.00/person with a max. of $24.00/ family.

                         The flyer is the ECC website

        Any Questions call me!!
    • Ron Kanthak
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 25, 2011
        Any Pack or Troop planning on camping for the weekend of the fishing camporee, please let Ron Kanthak(883-2716) know so campsites can be assigned. If you have already talked to me about a site, you do not need to call again.

                     Thanks