Upcoming training opportunities: Wood Badge Training and The Trainer's Edge

  • Don Ulrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 379 KB
    What is Wood Badge?
    Wood Badge training one of the highest forms of leadership training one can receive in scouting.

    What is The Trainer's EDGE?
    This one day course is designed to prepare you to teach courses within the BSA program and is required for staffing Wood Badge and National Youth Leadership Training

    If you have further questions, you can give me a call, text, or email and I'll be happy to answer. If I can't, I can pester those that can answer questions you may have. If you call, it may go to voice mail but leave a message. If you text, please use your name and the unit you're with.

    Don Ulrich
    Tar River District Training
    252 955 3506