Journey to Excellence

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2011
      If your unit participated in today's district clean up, don't forget to log your units service hours in on the Journey to Excellence website. Please visit this link to log in your units hours: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/Awards/JourneyToExcellence.aspx

      Remember Troops need 4 service projects for Bronze, 5 for Silver, and 6 for Gold. At least 1 of the service projects must benefit the units charter organization.

      Remember Crews need 2 service projects for Bronze, 3 for Silver, and 4 for Gold. At least 1 of the service projects must benefit the units charter organization.

      Remember Packs need 2 service projects for Bronze, 3 for Silver, and 4 for Gold. At least 1 of the service projects must benefit the units charter organization.

      Thanks,

      James Suggs
      District Commissioner
      Tar River District

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2012
      As we near the end of all our units turning in their recharter paperwork, I've noticed a lot of units that did not, or have not submitted their JTE score sheets, or just plain forgot. If you are one of those units that has not submitted your JTE score sheet, please take the time to fill out the attached score sheet that best represents your type of unit (Crew, Troop, or Pack). Completing the JTE score sheet will help the district staff in determining how we can help units improve their scores this year. Once again, please take the time to fill them out and submit to Lew Sisson, or to me.

      Thanks,

      James Suggs
      District Commissioner
      Tar River District