district cleanup

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2011
      Just a reminder to all units, the Tar Tiver District cleanup day is May 7th. As we have said at the last couple roundtables, we are doing something different this year, instead of doing one central location, we want units to do a cleanup on Saturday morning May7th in their local area. Whether it be Pinetops, Spring hope, Coopers, Tarboro, Nashville, Red Oak or wherever you are chartered. Do a cleanup of some area around your unit and email or call me with the number of Scouts, Leaders, Parents who helped the time spent cleaning up, the area cleaned up and the number of bags of trash picked up, so we can turn in a total for the District.

                      Thanks in Advance
                          Ron Kanthak
                           883-2716 or mescoutuscout2@...
    • Ron Kanthak
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2011
        Any units that did a cleanup this past Saturday and have not emailed or phoned me with the number of youth and adults, where you cleaned, number of bags of trash collected and time spent on the cleanup. Please do so by Tuesday evening then I can turn in the totals on Wed.

                        Thanks