Tar River Boy Scout Survey

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011

      From: Lew Sisson [mailto:lsissonbsa@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 9:53 AM
      Subject: Tar River Boy Scout Survey

      Hello Tar River Scout Leaders,

      A change in the United Way application procedure has prompted the Tar River Boy Scouts to ask our parents to fill out a short survey concerning their Scout's experience in Scouting.  In addition to the online link I will paste below, we are sending a mailout to our parents to encourage them to complete the survey.

      Please forward the link below to any of your parents that you have email addresses for and if any of your parents complete the hard copy, let me know and I'll collect them or bring them to next Thursday's roundtable and I can collect them there.

      Thank you for your help with this project, the results will make us able to put our best foot forward in applying for United Way funding.

      Thanks Again,

      Lew