scout show/pinewood derby

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2011
      Reminder to all units about the scout show and district pinewood derby Saturday March 5th from 10-2pm at golden East Crossing.
         If you have not let us know whether your unit is coming and what you plan on doing at the show please call or email with that information and any questions you may have.

               Ron Kanthak 883-2716 or David Harper 883-1774
    • Ron Kanthak
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
        A BIG THANK YOU for all the units that participated in the Scout Show/Pinewood derby this past Saturday. We had a great turnout and I believe it was one of the best Scout shows we have had.
         A special shoutout to all of the Boyz in the band who played music during the day, you guys did a great job.
          Thanks to Pack 961 for running the Pinewood derby, they did a great job.
           The Ipod donated by Best Buy was won by PACK 587
        and they can have a drawing in their meeting for the boys who attended the event.

                           Thanks
                       Ron Kanthak
      • Clifton Glover
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011

          Thank you Ron and all that had a part in the SCOUT SHOW

          It was it fact a great Show……………

          Troop 40

          Clifton Glover