Scouting For Food

  • Cathy Ipock
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      Just wanted to remind everyone that Saturday, February 5, 2011, is the day for putting out doorhangers for Scouting For Food.  The following Saturday is pick up day.  If you have not gotten your doohangers for this year, please give me a call at 903-3715.  Hopefully, we can make this year a record year for food collections to help restock the local food banks.  Thank you for all that you do for our youth.
      Yours in Scouting,

      Cathy Ipock
      Tar River District
      SFF Chairperson