scout show/pinewood derby

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2011
      Reminder to all units the District Scout Show/Pinewood derby is March 5th 2011 from 10am to 2pm at Golden East Crossing. We have alot of great things planned but we need all the units in the Tar River district to come out on the 5th with a interactive display or craft, etc. to make it the best scout show we have had. It would be great to have the mall so full we needed to look for space to put units.
           Do not forget if your Pack has boys running in the pinewood derby, the pack needs to have a booth at the Scout Show.
            Please let us know if your unit is coming and what they plan on doing at the Scout Show, so we do not have several units doing the same thing.
             As in past years units can come in after the mall closes on Friday night and set up or after 6am on Saturday morning.

           Contact Ron Kanthak 883-2716 or David Harper 883-1774 with any questions or letting us know what your unit is going to do at the Show.

                          Thanks
    • Ron Kanthak
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2011
        All units a reminder about the Scout show/pinewood derby at Golden East Crossing March 5th 2011.

         Please let us know if your unit is going to attend and what you are planning to do for the event at your booth.

          Last call to all the Scouts and leaders who wish to get together and play some music during the Scout show, we want to start scheduling time slots for the groups.

          Again we will have a opening at 9:45am and start the show at 10am and end at 2pm.

           Units may set up Friday night after the mall closes or after 6:30am Saturday morning.

                Any questions contact Ron Kanthak 883-2716 or David Harper 883-1774
      • Ron Kanthak
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2011
          Reminder to all units about the scout show and district pinewood derby Saturday March 5th from 10-2pm at golden East Crossing.
             If you have not let us know whether your unit is coming and what you plan on doing at the show please call or email with that information and any questions you may have.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
            A BIG THANK YOU for all the units that participated in the Scout Show/Pinewood derby this past Saturday. We had a great turnout and I believe it was one of the best Scout shows we have had.
             A special shoutout to all of the Boyz in the band who played music during the day, you guys did a great job.
              Thanks to Pack 961 for running the Pinewood derby, they did a great job.
               The Ipod donated by Best Buy was won by PACK 587
            and they can have a drawing in their meeting for the boys who attended the event.

                               Thanks
                           Ron Kanthak
          • Clifton Glover
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011

              Thank you Ron and all that had a part in the SCOUT SHOW

              It was it fact a great Show……………

              Troop 40

              Clifton Glover