camporee

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2011
         I want to thank all the staff of this past weekends merit badge camporee, for the effort and time they put into presenting the merit badges. I had nothing but good feedback on the quality of instruction for the weekend. Please past this thank you on to anyone you know of that helped with a class and is not on the yahoo group.
          I also want to thank Adam and Cathy Ipock for taking care of the Badgetracker and the registration process at camporee.
          Also I want thank the unit leaders for bringing the Scouts to the camporee, I think it was our best yet over 240 youth in attendance is great.
           Any ideas on how we can improve on next years camporee, either with different merit badges or procedure
      please let me know.

                   Thanks again
    • Ron kanthak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013

        I would like to thank all the Troops that attended the winter camporee this past weekend for their participation in the event, we had approx.. 230 Scouts plus a number of 2nd year Webelo’s in attendance.  Also would like to thank all the leaders who brought the youth to the event and the leaders who also taught or helped teach a merit badge session, we could not run the event without your help.

            A special thanks to Adam and Cathy Ipock for all the help with registration and the class setup, also Tim Lane for his help in securing instructors and preparation of the event. Thanks to our DE Tina Parker for her help and guidance.

             We had a great event again this year and will be trying to add some different merit badges next year if you have a merit badge you would like to teach or see taught let me know.

                                         Call or email me with any comments on the camporee.

                                                                       Thanks