964fishing camporee

  • Ron Kanthak
    Sep 3, 2010
      All units, do not forget that the 2010 fishing camporee is September 11th(10th thru the 12th if you want to camp) at Camp Charles.
           Cub Scouts fish in the small pond and catch a catfish that has a tag and win a $25.00 gift card, we will give a gift card for the first 4 tagged catfish caught.
            Boy Scouts get you a partner and enter the rowboat race the winning team will each get a $25.00 gift card.

            If you are coming out for the day and do not want to bring lunch, no problem the OA will be selling food and drinks.

             If you get weary of fishing, stop take a nap, walk around and tell everyone who will listen that you were catching too many and fish and wanted to give others a chance.
              Do not have a rod and reel we will have some that you can check out.

               Please do not forget to bring your own bait!!!

               Everyone who registers will catch one fish, that of course would be your patch.

                Make plans to come out for the day or the weekend and enjoy a day of fun and fishing.

                If you have any questions or want to reserve a campsite please call me.