949merit badge camporee

  • Ron Kanthak
    Aug 2 9:37 AM
      It is coming to be that time of year again, the merit badge camporee is not far away!!!

       We will have a planning meeting this sunday the 8th at St. Paul's Methodist Church starting at 4pm.

        Anybody and everybody is welcome to attend, if you have a merit badge you would like to teach or one you would like to see being offered, please come to the meeting or call and let us know what you would like to see taught.

         We are trying to make this merit badge camporee better and more rewarding for the youth each year and to do this we need the input of leaders and Scouts in the Tar River
      District. So if you can attend great if not and have some ideas please call.