867merit badge camporee

  • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
    Jan 19, 2010
      I want to thank all the Troops who participated in this past weekends Merit Badge Camporee, there were 226 registered Scouts and 74 register leaders, making the 2010 event are largest yet.

      Also a special thanks to all the adults who gave of themselves to teach the merit badges, do the paperwork, help organize the event, that made it so successful. It is not possible to do an event like this without a lot of help and I appreciate it.

      Please let us know what we can do to make the 2011 event better, from merit badges to schedule. If you have a merit badge that you would like to teach or see taught please let us know. We are going to be doing Citizenship in the Community next year.

      Thanks again