784August Round Table

    Aug 10, 2009
      We will be kicking off our Roundtable Meetings after our short July breakĀ onĀ August 13Th at 7:00 pm at St. Paul Methodist Church.

      All units/leaders will have the opportunity to meet our New District Director, Lew Sisson.

      We will have a presentation regarding our Annual Product Sales.

      We will also have our Cub and Boy Scout Break Out Sessions.

      During the social time (6:30 - 7:00pm) we will have hot dogs, hamburgers and drinks.

      Please RSVP to James Suggs at j_suggs_jr@... so we can get a good head count. We want to make sure that everyone has plenty to eat. The food and drink will be free, however we will have a BIG donation jar. Thanks.

      James Suggs
      District Commissioner
      252-717-2231
      j_suggs_jr@...