      From: "Mescoutuscout2@..." <Mescoutuscout2@...>
      To: tarriverdistricteccbsa@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 10:05:23 AM
      Subject: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] merit badge camporee

      Just a note to thank all the scouts,leaders and staff for attending this past weekends camporee!!!  Even with
      the cold and dry then cold and wet weather, this was a great turnout for this event with 197 scouts and 74
      adults registered!! !
         This event could not have happened without the efforts of all the adults who taught classes and helped
      with the behind the scenes paperwork. So if you or your scouts see these adults who helped make this event a success, thank them for all they did!!
          Work now starts for next year, if you have a way we can make it better or a merit badge you would like
      to have taught please let me know.
          The paperwork should be in leaders hands or the mail by this Friday and if you have any questions please call me and I will try to answer your questions.

                             Thanks and Happy Snow Day