608merit badge camporee

  • Ron Kanthak
    Aug 5, 2008
      Howdy;
          There will be a meeting this Thursday night at Hardee's in
      Goldrock at 7:30 p.m. to go over the draft of the merit badge camporee for January 2009. Anyone who would like to have input in the event is welcome to attend. We are having this meeting so the booklet will be out for roundtables next week, giving troops time to look over the merit badges and schedule in the scouts for the event.
             If you can not attend but have something you wish to have included please contact me.