      From: "Mescoutuscout2@..." <Mescoutuscout2@...>
      To: tarriverdistricteccbsa@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2007 6:34:08 AM
      Subject: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] winter camporee

       Happy New Year to everyone!!!

                 A reminder to all troops, the District Camporee is January 12-14th at Camp Charles and we need to know which units are planning on attending and what merit badges each scout was wanting to take. We need this information so we can set the campsite assingments and get the size of the merit badge classes set.
      Please let me know as soon as possible with at least unit number and number of scouts and leaders. The merit badges even if you give me a number for each merit badge and turn in the individual sheets at roundtable or Friday at camporee.

                 This camporee is a great place for the older scouts to get some Eagle merit badges and the younger scouts to get a combination of Eagle and regular badges.

                        If you have any questions please let me know!!!

                                                Ron

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic