1480RE: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] Tar River District Committee Meeting, 4/17/2014, 7:00 pm

  • Charles Kralick CFO
    Apr 17, 2014

      Sorry, I’m in Greenville this evening.

      We only had One boy at the April Eagle BOR – John Arrington, T76, earned his Eagle.

      The next Eagle board will be May 6th at Boddie Noell

      The Board will take off the month of July, as the first Tuesday is the 1st, and is during the July 4th week.  We will then meet in August.

      Thanks.

      Charles Kralick
      KralickCFO, Rocky Mount, NC
      252.903.1819 ••• cell