      From: "Best, Terry - NRCS, Halifax, NC"
      Date:04/15/2014 2:02 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: jennifer.vick@...,"Matthew Connors (Matthew.Connors@...)"
      Cc: j_suggs_jr@...
      Subject: Edgecombe County Recycles Day

      Folks,

      Thanks you for your interest in helping with the Recycle Day on Saturday April 19th from 10am – 1 PM.

      The event will be held at Marrow- Ace Hardware Center, 1713 n. Main Street, Tarboro.

      Meet at/ or around the Recycle / Shred Truck.

      Please be aware of your youth at all times since there will be moving vehicles.  I recommend bringing a chair also.

      I am hoping that some Boy Scouts show up to assist with some of the larger items that may be difficult for the cubs to handle.  The ideal is to work together and the boys do the work.

      Safety first!!!

      Boys can wear Class B uniforms if they would like.

      Thanks,

      Terry Best

      Tar River Comish