1473Unit Data Form

  • Best, Terry - NRCS, Halifax, NC
    Apr 7, 2014

    Folks,

    During last month’s roundtable I gave out the attached data sheet to each unit present.  Please make sure that if you missed last month’s Tar River District Roundtable or misplaced your form, please complete and give to me on Thursday night at the roundtable.  One form if for the Packs and the 2-pager is for the Troops.

    Thanks,

    Terry L. Best

    Tar River Commish