1460Scout show

  • Ron kanthak
    Feb 17, 2014

      A reminder to all units the Tar River District Scout Show/Pinewood Derby will be March 1st at Golden East mall from 10am until 2pm.  The cost is $3.00 per Scout and leader.  As usual units may come in on Friday night after the mall closes and set up, enter through the back service door or you can set up after 6:30am Saturday. We would like to have a good showing from the Packs and Troops with Scouting demonstrations and displays, crafts, etc.   This is one of the best ways to get Scouting into the public view , so please try to get your unit to the show.  We will have an opening ceremony at 9:45am and start the show at 10am.

         The pinewood derby starting times will sent out in a separate email.

                       Contact Ron Kanthak 883-2716 or David Harper 883-2716 with any questions.

                          Thank you