1442BBQ plates for camporee

  • Ron kanthak
    Jan 6, 2014

      If your Troop would like to purchase BBQ plates The Friday night of the merit badge camporee(January 17th).  The Ruritan Club as usual will be selling them at $7.00/plate, please let me know by January 14th the number you will need and they can be paid for when you pick them up.  This helps out the Ruritan Club(remember they let us use the buildings and grounds for free) and also helps out Troops who do not need to worry about setting up camp and then cooking supper.

         So please email or phone me with the number of plates.