1432RE: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] 2014 Council Camporee Information

  • Best, Terry - NRCS, Halifax, NC
    Dec 10, 2013

      Folks,

      Since I did not receive a response as of yet about taking on the task of coordinating the Green Area Activity at Spring Camporee, I plan to attend the planning meeting on Wednesday night.  I am still hopeful that some will step up.  Don’t worry though, if I am left with the task,  I do plan to engage all of you.

      I will know more after this meeting.  Stay tuned and ready to work during this camporee,  we want Green Area to shine again this year.

      Thanks,

      Terry Best