1427Fwd: Tar River District Winter Merit Badge Camporee

    Nov 24, 2013

    Good evening
    Attached is the camporee booklet for the 2014 Tar River District Fall Camporee.  We need to know how many youth you expect from your troop so we can purchase credits for the online system and also let other units register if we have space.  We need to hear back from you by Friday, November 29th with this information.  After we get this information, we will email user names and passwords to the online system on Thursday, December 5th.
    Also don't forget to email Ron at mescoutuscout2@... to preorder your BBQ plates from the Ruritan Club.
    If you have any questions, please let us know.

    Adam Ipock & Ron Kanthak

    Adam Ipock