1421Cub Scout Family Campout

    Oct 26 2:15 PM
      Good afternoon
      We need some volunteers to serve on staff next weekend for the 2013 Cub Scout Family Campout at Camp Charles.  This year we expect 600 participants to attend.  We need help on Saturday only to help run events for the Cub Scouts.  You can camp if you want to or only help during the day.  If you are able to help either for half a day or a full day on Saturday, please email me at aipock@....  The events start at 10am on Saturday and end at 5pm.
      Thank you so much for considering volunteering to help with this event that has enabled over 2,400 Cub Scouts and families to have an outdoor experience at Camp Charles in the last four years.

      Adam Ipock