1253August Tar River District Roundtable

    Aug 6, 2012
      I hope everyone is enjoying your summer!  Roundtable is this Thursday, August 9, 2012 at St Paul UMC 1217 Bethlehem Rd Rocky Mount NC.  Social is at 6:30pm and the Roundtable starts at 7:00pm.

      At this Roundtable, we will be thanking Lew Sisson, District Director Tar River District, for all he has done for our district and wishing him well in his new position in Atlanta, GA.  We will have cake and light refreshments.  There will be some members of the professional staff from Kinston in attendance.  We will be presenting Lew a small token of our appreciation.  If you would like to contribute, please email me at aipock@....  After recognizing and thanking Lew, we will continue with our regular Roundtable agenda.

      One house keeping note.  St Paul is holding Vacation Bible School this week so be sure to enter the Fellowship Hall from the parking lot entrance as the youth will be in the other areas of the church.

      I look forward to seeing you at St Paul UMC this Thursday.

      Thank you for all that you do for our youth.

      Take care,

      --
      Adam Ipock