1230District Eagle Board, Tuesday June 5, 6 PM, Boddie-Noell

  • tarrivereagle
    Jun 1, 2012
      The Tar River District Eagle Board will meet this coming Tuesday, June 5, and will meet again on the first Tuesday of August, which is the 7th.

      The Board has been pleased with the usage of the new Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook (required since 2011), including the Project Fundraising Application. Make sure that any of your Life Scouts considering projects use this new paperwork.

      The Board takes off one month per year, typically July, as we will this year. If not this coming Tuesday, we'll see the boys again in August.

      Charles Kralick
      Tar River District Eagle Board Chairman