1167Youth Leadership Opportunity

  • Lew Sisson
    Feb 1, 2012

    Greetings Girl and Boy Scout Leaders,
    We are delighted to once again offer the Shelton Challenge Youth Leadership Program at NC Wesleyan College and the Gateway Technology Center in Rocky Mount this summer.  This program is based on General H. Hugh Shelton's values based leadership program and comes from the General Shelton Leadership Center at NC State. I wanted to extend a personal invitation to all the local Boy Scout Groups as these organizations share the same general  mission of character development.  I'll attach the application to this message.  You can find out more about the program at: http://www.ncsu.edu/extension/sheltonleadership/leadership-programs/challenge.php
    Thanks so much for sharing this information, and please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance.  Applications are also available via our website at www.gatewaytechnologycenter.com<http://www.gatewaytechnologycenter.com>
    Best,
    Marilynn

    --
    Marilynn Anselmi