      From: Mescoutuscout2 <Mescoutuscout2@...>
      To: tarriverdistricteccbsa <tarriverdistricteccbsa@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Jan 2, 2012 11:17 am
      Subject: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] bbq at camporee

      Reminder if your unit wants a bbq plate , a pound of bbq or slaw Friday night January 13th for dinner at the West Edgecombe Ruritan club please email or call me by January 7th. The bbq plate is $7.00 a pound of bbq is $8.00 and a container of slaw is $4.00. This is being done by the Ruritan Club and all proceeds go to the club. Scouts may eat their plates in the Ruritan club building Friday night.

              Also units if you have boys who you know are not coming to the camporee, please take them out of badgetracker this will free up those class spaces. Do not take them out unless you are positive they are not coming.

              If you have Scouts who could not get into some merit badge, send us the name, troop and merit badge and if the classes free up when we get to camporee on the 13th they can be plugged into that class.

              Any questions please call me

                   Thanks