chuck palahniuk

  • oneof10k2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012
      One of my favorite authors is Chuck Palahniuk. Reading one of Chuck's books, you vicariously experience a careening, scalding, mystery, where you have to trust that the author knows exactly where he's going. Chuck's stories pull you out of your conditioned ruts, where a + b doesn't have to equal c, but the equation is valid. I would say not only aren't there nicely tied loose ends by the finish, but it would be disappointing if there were. Life isn't like that.

      If you have read Chuck's work, I'd be keen to hear your take. If you haven't, please try and give him a read then comment. Make sure you strap in for the ride.

      rgds,
      --li