Kushida Sensei passed away.

  • Rick M
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2012
      Kushida Sensei,  one of the senior students of Gozo Shioda of Yoshinkan Aikido passed away on May 10th, after an extended illness.

      He was a master teacher and great human being. He certainly had an impact on me when I was a young man training under him in the late 70's and early 80's.

      His organizations' website is http://www.aikidoyoshokai.org.

      Best Regards,

      Rick
      http://CookDingsKitchen.blogspot.com
    • Lisa K
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2012
        Sounds like he created positive ripples in this world.  Where do you think he passed away to?

        rgds,
        lisa

        To: TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , May 21, 2012
          I don't know and hope I don't find out for a long, long time.

          To: TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , May 22, 2012
            Wyoming.

            --
            happier now that I've seen you,

            Patrick Burrows
            http://www.CleverHumans.com

            To: TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 6 , May 22, 2012
              Wyoming certainly can't be ruled out.

              A really good book whose central topic is death, and quite an easy read is:

              Heidegger and a Hippo Walk Through Those Pearly Gates by Thomas Cathcart and Daniel Klein.

              http://www.amazon.com/Heidegger-Hippo-Through-Pearly-ebook/dp/B002N83HHU/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&qid=1337691102&sr=8-1

              To: TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 6 , May 22, 2012

                The Winter Lion