Writings of John Perkins (?)

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2011
      My goodness has this group been quiet . . . for too long.

      Anyone have any exposure and/or opinions of the writings of John Perkins: titles such as "Psychonavigation: Techniques for Travel Beyond Time" or "Shapeshifting: Techniques for Global and Personal Transformation" ?

      Sincerely, Greg from CT.
    • oneof10k2
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2011
        --- In TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gcandy@...> wrote:

        > My goodness has this group been quiet . . . for too long.
        >
        > Anyone have any exposure and/or opinions of the writings of John Perkins: titles such as "Psychonavigation: Techniques for Travel Beyond Time" or "Shapeshifting: Techniques for Global and Personal Transformation" ?
        >
        > Sincerely, Greg from CT.

        Glad you posted, as it has been too quiet. Are you getting interested in what sounds like astral projection? Do you want to get off the planet before 2012?

        rgds,
        lisa
      • Greg
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2011
          I was more curious about Perkin's credibility in this area. He also has written a best seller in the political arena: Confessions of an Economic Hit Man. Someone publishing in two such wildly diverse areas makes me suspicious unless their name is Issac Azimov. ;-)

          I do believe Astral Projection is possible, but it has never come to me even after years of meditation: not that I'm overtly seeking that. But I do believe I've experienced at least two out-of-body experiences briefly, in moments of stress.

          Lastly, 2012: . . . can't leave the planet, but do own a shotgun; and all the guidance of TTC 31 applying. ;-)

          Greg