Clarissa Pinkola Estes

  • oneof10k2
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2010
      For those who know and love Dr. Estes' work, she has new stuff coming out:

      Forthcoming books

      * Warming the Stone Child: Myths & Stories on the Peculiar and Wondrous Powers of the Abandoned Child" forthcoming from Sounds True, March 2011
      * La Pasionaria, The Bright Angel: The Collected Poetry of Clarissa Pinkola Est├ęs; forthcoming epub Winter 2011
      * La curandera: Healing in Two Worlds; forthcoming, Texas A & M University Press, Spring 2011
      * "Untie the Strong Woman: Ancient Blessed Mother in Modern Times"; forthcoming Frasenelli, Milano, Italy, Winter 2010
    • Bradford
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2010
        --- In TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com, "oneof10k2" <ms_jade_li@...> wrote:

        > For those who know and love Dr. Estes' work, she has new stuff coming out:

        I'm still waiting for the sequel to her first book,

        Women Who Jog With Their Dogs

        For the civilized woman who shaves and bathes.
      • oneof10k2
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
          --- In TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford" <bradford@...> wrote:

          > --- In TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com, "oneof10k2" <ms_jade_li@> wrote:
          > >
          > > For those who know and love Dr. Estes' work, she has new stuff coming out:
          >
          > I'm still waiting for the sequel to her first book,
          >
          > Women Who Jog With Their Dogs
          >
          > For the civilized woman who shaves and bathes.

          C'mon, Brad you know running and jumping and rolling in the mud is much more fun :)

          rgds,
          lisa
        • Bradford
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2010
            > C'mon, Brad you know running and jumping and rolling in the mud is much more fun :)
            >
            > rgds,
            > lisa

            I'm sorta partial to the wagging of tails and sniffing each other and sharing a nice big bone.