Re: Usefulness and Uselessness (was "forced")

  • pocossin
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 6, 2009
      > im intrigued by the 'not useful after death' idea also... we could use human skulls and bones for rituals, for glazes (i'm a potter, lots of good minerals in there!) just as good as a dead cow i say!

      What a great idea!

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_china

      Bone china is a type of porcelain body first developed in Britain in which calcined cattle bone (bone ash) is a major component. It is characterised by high whiteness, translucency and strength.

      Now I found what to do with myself. No wasted graveyard space. Rather, have my bones converted into a little figurine that could sit on someone's mantlepiece.
    • oneof10k2
      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 22, 2009
        on #3 & #4:
        Yep :)