Re: [TaoTalk] Fierce Creatures

  • Michaela Mackenzie
    Message 1 of 43 , May 1, 2009
      Lisa, here's hoping I understand you
      correctly. .

      I've found that when we change our attitude towards a situation or another
      individual, the situation changes and
      so does our perception of that original
      person/object/whatever.

      It's hard to do and when it's over we
      wonder why we resisted so in the first
      place.

      The only times it doesn't seem to work
      --for me at least-- is when I think I
      have managed it but then I have to admit
      to myself that I haven't really and
      truly let go.

      Message 43 of 43 , Jul 13, 2009
        --- In TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com, "bradford hatcher" <bradford@...> wrote:

        > I think there's some sense to this one:
        > "Only dead fish go with the flow."
        > Relaxing, and letting the universe assist you
        > is one thing, but it's the nature of life
        > to not be inert, and to fight the great fight
        > against the second law of therodynamics
        > until it finally kills you.

        This, of course, is why I turn 24 at every birthday!

        Regards,
        Dobador