Daoism in History

  • Rick Matz
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2008
      From the Blog, Weakness with a Twist
      (http://northstarmartialarts.com/blog1/):

      Check out the latest must read for Daoism scholars. It’s got some
      essays by some of the best scholars in the field and it is available
      free on-line as a PFD from Buddha Torrents. An unbelievable gift.
      Time to make sacrifices for the Lords of the Internet! Daoism in
      History. (To down load click on the link at the bottom of Buddha
      Torrents and unzip!)

      --------------

      If the link didn't make it through the copy and paste, here it is:

      http://buddhisttorrents.blogspot.com/2008/11/daoism-in-history-essays-in-honor-of.html

      I haven't used torrents myself, so I haven't downloaded it yet. Enjoy.

      Best Regards,

      Rick
      http://CookDingskitchen.blogspot.com
    • Rick Matz
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2008
        You can just download the 18MB zip file. It contains the .PDF file. No
        fuss, no muss.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 20, 2008
          --- In TaoTalk@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Matz" <rickmatz@...> wrote:

          > You can just download the 18MB zip file. It contains the .PDF file. No
          > fuss, no muss.
          >
          > Best Regards,
          >
          > Rick
          > http://CookDingsKitchen.blogspot.com

          Thank you for the link. I bookmarked that one at my blogger site with
          a screen capture. Also saw 'herding oxen" as a link there which is a
          very cool place.
        • --Michael
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
            Rick,