Keep your integrity intact

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      "When you abandon your integrity in order to get what you want,
      whatever you get will not be worth having. When you go against your
      own best judgment in pursuit of a token treasure or position, even if
      you get it the victory will be empty.

      Fulfillment and joy come from the accomplishments into which you put
      the best you have to offer. Rewards and victories are yours to
      treasure to the extent that they are expressions of your most firmly
      held values.

      The value of the achievement depends on the values that went into it.
      There is no shortcut to a life of meaning. It cannot be bought or
      stolen. It can only be created. Be who you truly are while you work
      for what you truly desire. Keep your integrity intact, and the rewards
      will be sweet indeed."

      --Anonymous

      I have my main page set with bits of this and that (weather, news,
      sports scores, mapquest, moon phases, etc. A daily motivator is one
      of them. Today's motivator sounds rather daoey, so I am posting it
      here. This is right up the alley of dao and de...

      rgds,
      lisa