Happy Happy 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Did anyone besides me watch Dick Clark and the dropping ball in Times
      Square on TV last night? I wondered if Dick would be on the show in
      light of his health problems. He shared the hosting duties with
      another guy. Dick's speech was slurred and he looked medicated enough
      to not be suffering too much discomfort. I have my doubts if he'll be
      up to co-hosting next year, but keep your fingers crossed.

      2006 brought all kinds of this and that. Surely 2007 will bring the same.