the wonder of it all

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
      Just to let folks know, this woman has found herself a man.

      I'm not one to look to divine intervention in the way of things, but
      in the case of our meeting and growing relationship, it seems clear
      that something beyond coincidence is at work here.

      Please send us your positive vibrations.

      hugs,
      lisa
    • John Panter
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2006
          >>Congrats!
          Hope it lasts as long as you want it to! :-)
          John Panter >>

          As long as it takes the lonely river to flow to the final sea...

          (paraphrase plus from unchained melody by the righteous brothers)