google print

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      I'm not sure how google is able to make a dent in such an ambitious
      project, but they seem to be doing it. They are scanning whole books
      into a database, where you can look at significant portions of books
      online. I tapped Zhuang Zi in and came up with something like 1000
      hits. I selected one from the list and was shown the index, table of
      contents, copyright information, and pages of text. There are also
      search engines ready to look for more sources elsewhere on the web.

      Like google maps, you can have a lot of fun playing with this I think.
      Take a look at it and see what you think.

      http://print.google.com/